• Maintaining ERP daily updates (Inventory Module).
• Following up with the suppliers for the delivery of material on required time as specified in the LPO / LOO.
• Checking quantity and receiving for the incoming materials as per the LPO or LOO after QC's Inspection and approval.
• Prepare monthly reports including but not limited to SIV (Store Issue Vouchers), SRV (Store Receipt Vouchers) , GRN (Good Receiving Note).
• Submitted all monthly reports with all original delivery notes to Stores Department.
• Issue materials to the site as per the project authorized persons.
• Submit Material Control Sheets (Total Summary of Received, Issued and Balance of stock).
• Maintain storage areas, shelves, and outside yard in a clean and orderly condition.
• Provide instructions to Assistant Store Keeper to safe Keep the materials according to the HSE ordinance.
• Perform weekly, quarterly, mid -year, year-end inventory and physical count and prepare year-end inventory reports.
• Build and maintain positive working relationship with co-worker, site engineers, project manager and any or other site personals.
• Perform related duties as assigned and or required by Stores Management.