||- Co-ordinate with stakeholders, Developer, Consultants, Project Management Team, Sub-contractors.
- Highlight the major risks of each project and all project related documents.
- Support in the review process of feasibility and design, contractor selection, contracting process covering pricing provisions, change order pricing, budget control, allowable and non-allowable expenses, Estimating and Bidding.
- Audit of construction process and controls, i.e., insurance, change order control, change order pricing, progress reporting, schedule and time management, business ethics and document compliance, design plan and specs compliance, contract compliance, quality control and sub-contractor performance management.
- Support in the audit of construction contracts, i.e., lump sum contracts, time and material contracts.
- Provide a regular report on the works carried out by the project team with regard to the organizational, technical, safety, contractual and financial aspects.
- To assess and report on the sound implementation of the organizational, technical, financial and contractual aspects of the works contracts and on the associated supervision and to provide recommendations which contribute to the intended results of the project.
- Provide the recommendations to the management to remedy the errors, mistakes, non-compliances that could have occurred and/or which can lead to improvements in implementation and results of the project in order to maintain a quality and timely execution within the set budgetary limits.