||Senior Estimation Engineer- (Civil)
||• Responsible for pricing the new tenders.
||• Study the Tender Documents in detailed.
• Prepare the programme of Tendering activities and discuss with the Estimation Manager.
• Prepare the list of inquiries to be sent.
• Sending inquiries to all major subcontractors and suppliers.
• Attend the site visit/pre-tender meeting with the Client/Consultant.
• Prepare the rate analysis of different items and discuss with the Estimation Manager.
• Prepare the list of queries to be sent to the Consultant/Client and discuss with the Estimation Manager.
• Incorporate the Tender Addenda/Clarifications in the Tender Documents.
• Follow up quotations for major items.
• Follow up with subordinates and assist them in their activities.
• Evaluate the quotations based on the Tender Documents.
• Pricing the complete direct cost of the project based on the Tender requirements.
• Prepare the comparative statement of subcontractors/suppliers for different major items of the project based on the Tender Documents.
• Prepare and finalize direct cost of the project with the Estimation Manager before meeting with the CEO.
• Prepare the list of qualifications to be submitted with the Commercial/Technical offers.
• Submit the complete Tender in accordance with the Instructions to Tenderers.
• Upon award of contract, prepare the preliminary budget with the Estimation Manager.
• Compare the Contract Documents with the Tender Documents.
• Upon award of contract, hand over all documents to the related departments within the company as directed by the Estimation Manager.
||• B.Sc. / B.E. in Civil Engineering, with 15 years of experience in which a minimum of 10 years in an Estimation Department of a reputed construction company in UAE as a Senior Estimator.