- Understand the contract conditions, FIDIC and or other forms of contracts.
- Responsible for all project financial, final settlements and handing over.
- Responsible for all contractual issues on projects like contractual correspondence, identifying claims and preparing complete claim submittal, filing claims, escalating claims into disputes if unresolved.
- Preparation of draft Contractual Correspondence on all issues as directed by the Department Head.
- To prepare Client Billing / Subcontract Payments/ Correspondences for Projects during mobilization, small projects and after handing over until Final Close Out.
- Prepare Variations; assist in evaluation & documentation regarding Extension of Time Claims for the Contracts Department.
- Prepare Internal / External labor rate subcontracts and other subcontracts for miscellaneous works (if required).
- Prepare Supply Orders / Work Orders and Sub-Contracts whenever required to be done from the Contracts Department.
- Coordination with other departments like Cost Control, Planning, Procurement & Purchase for collecting compiling details for variations and claims.
- Collect, compile & collate documentation required for claims / Variations / EOT's etc.
- Any other work as assigned by the Contracts Manager.