||• Monitoring the logistics of all inventory items and company assets on Mobilization/ Demobilization of the projects.
• Responsible for monitoring & controlling the total inflow and outflow of Materials, Diesel and Assets at sites stores and Central Stores.
• Implementing the ERP system in Site stores and warehouses and give training to Stores Staff.
• Restructuring the organizational chart, evaluating the exiting store staff, develop the existing staff, Rotating store staff and hire the new staff if required.
• Reviewing the existing assets & stores procedure, developing & implementing the standard stores policies and procedures in consultation with top management.
• Train & develop stores staff regarding the proper store accounting, receipts, Issue, return and physical stock.
• Conducting monthly physical stock counts, preparing the consolidated inventory statement, maintaining fixed assets and current assets register, conducting site store inspection and random physical checking.
• Safeguard the company assets & materials from probable theft, pilferage and ensure the assets & materials are fully Covered the insurance.
• Work directly with Scrap committee to make sure all scrap verified before disposing.
• Conducts surprise visit to stores to do random checks on store receipts and store issues to ensure the procedures are correctly followed.
• Responsible for the final Clearance Certificate of the company staff (For company assets).
• Conducting Quarterly / Yearly inventory count of all stores and giving reports to accounts department.
• Responsible for Asset Transfer / Disposal approval in the System.
• Coordinates with internal and external auditors for their year-end audits.
• Reporting directly to the CEO to make sure all policy and procedure followed in compliance with company structure.