||• Understand the contract conditions, FIDIC and or other forms of contracts.
• Responsible for all project handing over requirements and final settlements.
• Responsible for all contractual issues on projects like contractual correspondence, identifying claims and preparing complete claim submittal, filing claims, escalating claims into disputes if unresolved.
• Preparation of draft Contractual Correspondence on all issues as directed by the Department Head.
• To prepare Client Billing / Subcontract Payments / Correspondences for Projects during mobilization, small projects and after handing over until Final Close Out, as applicable.
• Review and provide support for preparing Variations, assist in evaluation & documentation regarding Extension of Time Claims for the Contracts Department.
• Coordination with other departments like Cost Control, Planning, Procurement & Purchase for collecting compiling details for variations and claims.
• Collect, compile & collate documentation required for claims / Variations / EOT's etc.
• Any other work as assigned by the Contracts Engineer.
• Supervise and coordinate with QS for complying with contract requirements.
• Ensure timely entry of subcontract and main contract payment certificates in ERP.
• Understand contractual requirements such as insurance and obligations and responsibilities.
• Advice and support the Project Manager on contractual obligations and liabilities.