• Knowledge in using and understanding AutoCAD Drawings.
• Practical knowledge in the Execution of the following:
1) Builders Work Components.
2) Drainage Systems- Soil Water, Waste Water, Condensate Drainage Systems.
3) Domestic Water Supply Systems - Booster, Transfer Systems.
4) Fire Fighting Systems.
5) Water Supply Pumps Installation.
6) Drainage Submersible Pumps Installation.
7) Fire Fighting Pumps Installation.
8) Piping Installation- Water Supply, Drainage, Fire Fighting, Chilled Water.
9) Insulation Works for Chilled Water and Condensate Drainage.
• Carry out the execution of PB/FF Installations as directed by the Site Engineer.
• Manages the personnel assigned to him, allocating and supervising the works.
• Notifies the Site Engineer of Installation and Testing issues for resolution.
• Ensures that the HSE regulations of both the Main Contractor and Internal guidelines are strictly enforced.
• Prepares Weekly Reports on Activities Carried Out including deficiencies and issues that cropped up during execution.
• Responsible to carry out the preliminary evaluation of the Charge hands, Technician and Semi-Skilled Personnel as required by the HR Department.
• Responsible for the Discipline of the Personnel under him and notifies the Site engineer of Disciplinary measures required against non-conforming personnel.